FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 6, 2018
3TL TECHNOLOGIES SIGNS SEVEN LICENSING AGREEMENTS
VANCOUVER, B.C. (February 6, 2018) – 3tl Technologies Corp. (TSXV: TTM)(OTCQB: TTMZF) (the “Company” or “3tl”) announces that it signed seven license agreements in the last part of 2017 with leading consumer brands, marking the completion of a successful year, with revenue growth of close to 80%. Approximately 60% of the revenues from the seven license agreements will be recognized in 2018. 3tl is positioned for another year of strong revenue growth in 2018, with revenues from annual and multi-year licences and repeat customers signed in 2017, and a US sales group launched this year.
Under the license agreements, the leading consumer brands will use PLATFORM³ to engage consumers via mobile devices, reward purchases and collect valuable consumer data.
The seven license agreements include new and repeat customers:
- Repeat business with leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment, including turf, snow and ground-engaging equipment and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions, with sales of approximately US$2.5 billion in fiscal 2017. The leading brand signed a multi-year license agreement for its contractor turf business in 2017, and is working with 3tl to expand the program to other divisions, including lighting and electrical (See press release dated Feb. 23, 2017).
- Repeat business with a manufacturer and distributor of healthy pet foods and treats. (See press release dated Oct. 24, 2017).
- Two license agreements with a global snack products company with annual revenues of approximately US$26 billion and 51 brands.
- A popular coffee brand owned by one of the world’s largest private roasters and distributors of coffee, including more than 20 consumer brands.
- One of the world’s largest pork processors and hog producers, with annual sales of approximately US$ 15 billion, including many consumer brands.
- A leading US based snack company with over US$ 2 billion in sales and 16 brands.
“We are thrilled to be offering our Software-as-a-Service solution to brands who want to leverage our platform’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities to gain valuable insights into consumer behaviour and monetize it,” said Robert Craig, 3tl’s CEO. “Propelled by the successful growth of our revenue by about 80% in 2017, we expect strong growth in 2018 driven by repeat business from satisfied customers and new customers looking for a way to connect directly with their consumers with a proven digital platform.”
For further information, please contact:
3tl Technologies Corp.
Chief Executive Officer
About 3tl Technologies Corp.
3tl has developed a proprietary, mobile-based consumer marketing platform – PLATFORM³ – that is sold to global Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and consumer brands. PLATFORM³ is delivered as a subscription service (Software as a Service model) and used by CPG companies to engage consumers, reward purchases and collect valuable consumer data. PLATFORM³ incorporates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to monetize the consumer data, including demographics and purchasing behaviour, by sending consumers targeted offers by email and text messages. For more information, visit 3tltechcorp.com.
For additional information about the company please visit www.sedar.com. The TSX Venture Exchange Inc. has in no way passed upon the merits of the transaction and has neither approved nor disapproved the contents of this press release. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This news release contains forward-looking information, which involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual events to differ materially from current expectation. Important factors – including the availability of funds and the results of financing efforts, – that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company’s expectations are disclosed in the Company’s documents filed from time to time on SEDAR (see www.sedar.com). Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation, except to the extent required by law, to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.